Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Great Unveiling

Once upon a time, this blog was "anonymous". In part because I had wanted to take it in a different direction and also because I value my privacy--there are many busybodies out there. Seeing as this blog is not sordid in nature, tonight I have decided to stop hiding behind this persona (so basically you can see my eyes now-- great disguise). My name is Michelle and I choose to be the open book I always wanted to be. I will not go back and edit my past posts because in keeping with my new-found openness, I'm too lazy. And now, some shameless narcissism in its most natural form: selfies.

When I started this blog
Pretending to be Adele
Glamour shots with a young Oliver
 
Freshly cut hair


False slumber on my part

Stay Classy,
X

P.S. I still like signing off like this so that's staying.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...