1. Nastygal Studded Moto Crop Jacket This is definitely a closet staple (please let me delude myself) and at $44 it's a steal. Throw over your favorite tank for that extra edge.
2. Hometown Heroes Joy Divison Muscle Tee The classic Joy Division album cover immortalized on a super soft tank. Perfect with cut-offs.
3. Nastygal Luna Crop Top Pair with a black skirt and you've got yourself a dress or keep things casual with some high waisted cigarette pants.
4. Madewell Tux Boyshirt Every woman needs a tuxedo shirt in her wardrobe. The time-honored men's classic has a shrunken fit giving you the androgynous look without sacrificing your female form.
5. Dr. Martens Floral 1460 Lace-Up Boot Tell me these aren't awesome? Pair with leggings or skinny jeans to add pizzazz to your feet.
Christmas is near, I'm a small, size 5 in shoes, everyone. I'm only joking, that is unless you would like to gift me one of these items; I wouldn't object.